Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Candy Experiments

I've been wanting to do candy experiments with the girls since last year. And, lucky enough, we got TONS of candy this Halloween, so I got to work making some printable experiments. I found all of these experiments and pictures from HERE (I like how they included nutritional info, too). I wanted to be able to print them and have an observation sheet, so I made these. You'll want to print an observation sheet for each experiment you decide to do. Have fun!

P.S. There was a cute border around the words but I can't get it to load. You'll just have to imagine it.

5 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

My kids will LOVE this!!!

The Kartchners said...

We had fun with our candy and wish we could have done it together! :)

Loralee said...

I'm so glad you like candy experiments! You can find more at www.candyexperiments.com (KidsHealth licensed the use of many of these for their own site.)

What does your observation sheet look like?

Anonymous said...

Hello Kristen,

I represent HoffmanAcademy.com- a resource for parents to access quality piano lessons for free. I'd love to contact you about possibly doing a review and/or giveaway with us, but I'm having trouble finding your email on your blog. If you feel that our lessons would be of interest to your readers, you can email me back at: jena@hoffmanacademy.com. Our lessons can be found at: www.hoffmanacademy.com
Thank you so much for your time!
Warm Regards,
Jena Viemeister

Clipping said...

I am absolutely loving your gorgeous blog!I love this blog.Thanks for sharing.